Xander Schauffele, who won the 2017 TOUR Championship, will look for another victory this year at East Lake Golf Club. He has the third-best odds to win at +700. Below we help you make your best bets on Schauffele before he tees off in Atlanta, Georgia by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Xander Schauffele Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Xander Schauffele to win the 2022 TOUR Championship +700
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Xander Schauffele
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||3||67-69-66-71 (-11)||3||$870,000|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||57||68-68-73-69 (-2)||13||$34,200|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||15||69-70-72-67 (-10)||10||$165,583|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||1||72-65-66-70 (-7)||0||$1,378,143|
Recent Form Insights: Xander Schauffele
- Schauffele will try to make the cut for the 10th straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Schauffele has claimed victory once while also earning two top-five finishes in his past four appearances.
- Schauffele has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his past four tournaments. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those four times he made the cut.
- Schauffele has finshed below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day twice while finishing with a top-five score on three occasions and a top-10 score in four of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Xander Schauffele
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schauffele was in the 13th percentile on par 3s at the BMW Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 82nd percentile on par 4s at the BMW Championship, averaging 3.86 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- Schauffele shot better than 87% of the field at the BMW Championship on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Schauffele failed to card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship (the other golfers averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Schauffele carded less bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.7.
- Schauffele’s eight birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship were less than the field average of 8.1.