Xander Schauffele is +2050 to win the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands after placing 20th in his most recent event at this course, the 2020 Travelers Championship. Below we help you make your best bets on Schauffele before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Xander Schauffele to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +2050
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Xander Schauffele
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||14||70-69-75-68 (+2)||8||$241,302|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||18||70-73-73-70 (-2)||11||$142,800|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||68-73-69-70 (E)||5||$253,750|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||5||72-67-65-61 (-23)||3||$336,700|
Recent Form Insights: Xander Schauffele
- Schauffele has finished in the top 20 in each of his last four events.
- Schauffele will seek to make the cut for the fifth straight event.
- In his past four tournaments, Schauffele has finished in the top five once.
- Schauffele has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Schauffele has finished under par nine times, while also recording two bogey-free rounds and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 six times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Xander Schauffele
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schauffele shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging par to finish in the 81st percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.08 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the U.S. Open, which was strong enough to place him in the 76th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the U.S. Open, Schauffele was better than 40% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Schauffele carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, outperforming the field average of 1.1.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Schauffele carded three bogeys or worse, equal to the field average.
- Schauffele’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the U.S. Open were more than the field average (4.3).