Xander Schauffele has +1957 odds to win the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline as he tries to follow up his seventh-place performance here in 2021 with another top-10 finish. Before Schauffele tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Xander Schauffele
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||18||70-73-73-70 (-2)||11||$142,800|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||68-73-69-70 (E)||5||$253,750|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||5||72-67-65-61 (-23)||3||$336,700|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-77 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Xander Schauffele
- In this week’s event, Schauffele will seek his fourth straight top-20 finish.
- Schauffele has made the cut in three straight events.
- Schauffele has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- In his past four events, Schauffele has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has carded an average score of -8 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Schauffele has finished below par seven times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score in five of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Xander Schauffele
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schauffele shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 2.69 strokes to finish in the 98th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which placed him in the 53rd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Schauffele was better than just 21% of the field at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Schauffele shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on six of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Schauffele carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.9).
- Schauffele recorded more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.