Following the second round of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Xander Schauffele is in 13th position with a score of -4.
Xander Schauffele Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Xander Schauffele to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Xander Schauffele
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||4||66-63-70-69 (-18)||5||$4,000,000|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||3||67-69-66-71 (-11)||3||$870,000|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||57||68-68-73-69 (-2)||13||$34,200|
Recent Form Insights: Xander Schauffele
- Schauffele has finished in the top 20 in three straight tournaments.
- Schauffele will look to make the cut for the 12th straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Schauffele has finished in the top five in two of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Schauffele has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has an average score of -9 across his past four events.
- Schauffele has headed to the clubhouse better than par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Xander Schauffele
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schauffele finished in the 21st percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the TOUR Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- He finished in the 89th percentile on par 4s at the TOUR Championship, averaging 3.85 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the TOUR Championship, Schauffele was better than 46% of the competitors (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Schauffele fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the TOUR Championship (the tournament average was 2.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the TOUR Championship, Schauffele had more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.8).
- Schauffele’s 12 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the TOUR Championship were more than the field average (9.6).