Zac Blair (+35000) enters the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this tournament in 2019, finishing 28th. Below we help you make your best bets on Blair before he tees off in Houston, Texas by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Zac Blair Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Zac Blair to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +35000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Zac Blair
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||91||70 (-1)||21||$-|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||73-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||75-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||12||70-69-69-71 (-9)||7||$140,667|
Recent Form Insights: Zac Blair
- Blair has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Blair finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -5.
- Over his last nine rounds, Blair has finushed below par five times, while also posting four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Zac Blair
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Blair was in the 53rd percentile on par 3s at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.38 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 2.5 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, which was strong enough to land him in the 92nd percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.33 strokes).
- Blair was better than 66% of the golfers at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on par-5 holes, averaging 3.17 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 3.78 strokes.
- Blair carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Blair carded one bogey or worse (more than the tournament average of 0.5).
- Blair’s 12 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were more than the tournament average (7.2).