Zac Blair enters the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +20000 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, The RSM Classic, finishing 29th. Before Blair tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Zac Blair Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Zac Blair to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +20000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Zac Blair
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||29||67-69-68-67 (-11)||8||$51,908|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||MC||72-70 (+2)||—||$-|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||70-69 (-3)||—||$-|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||73-71 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Zac Blair
- In his past four events, Blair finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Blair carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished with a score of -11 in his only recent appearance.
- Blair has finished below par six times and posted five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Zac Blair
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Blair was rather average over the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, averaging par to finish in the 37th percentile of competitors.
- He finished in the 84th percentile on par 4s at The RSM Classic, averaging 3.87 strokes on the 46 par-4 holes.
- Blair shot better than 56% of the golfers at The RSM Classic on the tournament’s 10 par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Blair carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, outperforming the field average of 1.8.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Blair recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.5).
- Blair’s 13 birdies or better on par-4 holes at The RSM Classic were more than the field average (6.3).