Zach Johnson (+26142) heads into the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club after making the cut in his most recent tournament here, the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge, placing 32nd. Below we help you make your best bets on Johnson before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Zach Johnson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||74-77 (+11)||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-74 (+4)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||—||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Zach Johnson
- He has not made the cut in his past four appearances.
- Johnson has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He hasn’t finished any of his last six rounds bogey-free.
- He has not finished any of his last six rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Zach Johnson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Johnson was in the 35th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.42-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship ranked in the seventh percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- Johnson shot better than 52% of the competitors at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.84 strokes.
- Johnson did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the other participants averaged 0.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Johnson carded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 3.3).
- Johnson’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were less than the tournament average (4.6).