Zach Johnson (+25000) enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after missing the cut in his last event here, the 2021 RBC Heritage. Before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Johnson in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Zach Johnson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||72-71-70-67 (-8)||5||$158,670|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-69 (E)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-80 (+9)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Zach Johnson
- Johnson has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- In his past four events, Johnson has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- He finished with a score of -8 in his only recent appearance.
- Johnson has finished below par four times and posted three better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Zach Johnson
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Johnson finished in the 22nd percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.2-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament placed him in the 51st percentile of the field.
- Johnson shot better than just 22% of the field at the Masters Tournament on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Johnson failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Johnson had two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 3.1).
- Johnson’s three birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were less than the tournament average of 3.7.