Zach Johnson heads into the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +20000 odds after missing the cut at The RSM Classic, his most recent event. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Johnson before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Zach Johnson Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Zach Johnson to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +20000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Zach Johnson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||69-72 (-1)||—||$-|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||57||69-70-72-74 (+5)||21||$19,236|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||36||67-68-70-68 (-7)||13||$30,328|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||49||67-69-69-75 (-8)||18||$20,622|
Recent Form Insights: Zach Johnson
- Johnson has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 47th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four tournaments, Johnson carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four events.
- Johnson has finshed below par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Zach Johnson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Johnson shot well on the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, averaging 2.63 strokes to finish in the 96th percentile of the field.
- His 4.09-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic placed him below average, in the 19th percentile of the competitors.
- Johnson shot better than just 5% of the field at The RSM Classic on par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Johnson recorded a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic (the other golfers averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Johnson did not record a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- Johnson’s three birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic were less than the field average of 6.3.