Zach Johnson enters the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +26500 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 25th in his last time at this event in 2021. Before Johnson tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Zach Johnson to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +26500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Zach Johnson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||23||70-71-67-71 (-1)||8||$77,700|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||74-77 (+11)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-74 (+4)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Zach Johnson
- Johnson finished 23rd in his only finish over his last four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, Johnson carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished -1 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Over his last eight rounds, Johnson has ended the day below par once, while also posting three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last eight rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Zach Johnson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Johnson was in the 25th percentile on par 3s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.25 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 88th percentile on par 4s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.94 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Johnson was better than 34% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Johnson failed to record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the field averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Johnson recorded four bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.8).
- Johnson had more birdies or better (10) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge.