Zach Johnson heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +20000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 51st in his last time at this event in 2021. Below we help you make your best bets on Johnson before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Zach Johnson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||—||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||72-71-70-67 (-8)||5||$158,670|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-69 (E)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Zach Johnson
- Johnson has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- In his past four appearances, Johnson has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average once.
- He posted a final score of -8 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Johnson has finished below par four times and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last eight rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Zach Johnson
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Johnson shot well on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 1.38 strokes to finish in the 100th percentile of competitors.
- His 1.73-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him well, in the 100th percentile of the competitors.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Johnson was better than 100% of the field (averaging 2.50 strokes per hole).
- Johnson recorded a birdie or better on five of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, outperforming the field average of 1.3.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Johnson recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Johnson’s 14 birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the tournament average of 5.8.