Zach Johnson heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +21000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the Rocket Mortgage Classic, finishing 49th. Before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Johnson in this event.
Zach Johnson Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Zach Johnson to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +21000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Zach Johnson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||49||67-69-69-75 (-8)||18||$20,622|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||72-75 (+3)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||60||69-69-67-74 (-5)||16||$15,904|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||72-72 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Zach Johnson
- Johnson has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 55th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Johnson has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his past four events.
- Johnson has headed to the clubhouse better than par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Zach Johnson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Johnson was in the 68th percentile on par 3s at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 71st percentile on par 4s at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, averaging 3.9 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Johnson was better than just 22% of the field at the Rocket Mortgage Classic on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.81 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.58.
- Johnson recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, Johnson carded two bogeys or worse, the same as the field average.
- Johnson’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic were more than the field average (5.4).