Aaron Baddeley is in 105th position, with a score of +1, following the first round of the Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North).
Aaron Baddeley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Aaron Baddeley to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +80000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Aaron Baddeley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||75-68 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||7||69-66-65-69 (-15)||9||$245,050|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||MC||71-69 (-2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Aaron Baddeley
- In his past four appearances, Baddeley has finished in the top 10 once.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four appearances, Baddeley carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -7.
- Baddeley has finished below par six times and posted five better-than-average rounds over his last nine played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Aaron Baddeley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Baddeley finished in the 12th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship ranked in the 34th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Baddeley shot better than just 15% of the field (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Baddeley carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.8.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Baddeley recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Baddeley’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the tournament average (6.1).