The Mexico Open at Vidanta is underway, and ahead of the third round Aaron Baddeley is in 32nd position with a score of -4.
Aaron Baddeley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Aaron Baddeley to win the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta +100000
Bet $20, Payout $20,020.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Aaron Baddeley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-26||Corales Puntacana Championship||46||74-66-70-74 (-4)||15||$10,963|
|March 9-12||THE PLAYERS Championship||72||73-72-74-76 (+7)||24||$50,250|
|March 2- 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||34||72-72-73-71 (E)||9||$109,000|
Recent Form Insights: Aaron Baddeley
- Baddeley will seek to make the cut for the fifth straight event.
- In his past four appearances, Baddeley has an average finish of 46th.
- Baddeley did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of even in his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Baddeley has finished under par five times, while also carding eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Aaron Baddeley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Baddeley shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 82nd percentile of competitors.
- His 4.18-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship placed him poorly, in the 23rd percentile of the competitors.
- Baddeley was better than 84% of the field at the Corales Puntacana Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.59 strokes.
- Baddeley recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.4.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Baddeley recorded one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 2.7).
- Baddeley recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 4.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship.