Aaron Baddeley heads into the 2023 THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass with +50000 odds after missing the cut at the 2019 THE PLAYERS Championship, his most recent tournament at this course. Below we help you make your best bets on Baddeley before he tees off in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Aaron Baddeley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Aaron Baddeley to win the 2023 THE PLAYERS Championship +50000
Bet $20, Payout $10,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Aaron Baddeley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||34||72-72-73-71 (E)||9||$109,000|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||MC||71-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|February 2 – 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||37||65-74-72-71 (-5)||13||$41,400|
|January 25 – 28||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||71-74 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Aaron Baddeley
- In his past four tournaments, Baddeley has an average finish of 36th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- Baddeley did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -3.
- Baddeley has finished below par four times and carded six better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Aaron Baddeley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Baddeley shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 71st percentile of competitors.
- His 4.1-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard ranked in the 64th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.13 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, Baddeley was better than 36% of the field (averaging 4.81 strokes per hole).
- Baddeley carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, Baddeley recorded two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.3).
- Baddeley’s four birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard were more than the field average of 3.9.