Adam Hadwin is in 20th position, with a score of -7, following the second round of the Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin.
Adam Hadwin Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Bet $20, Payout $1,120.00
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Adam Hadwin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 17-19||BMW Championship||44||72-70-72-72 (+6)||23||$84,000|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||16||67-66-69-69 (-9)||6||$310,000|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||73-69 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Hadwin
- Hadwin has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four appearances, Hadwin has finished in the top 20 once.
- In his past four appearances, Hadwin carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -2.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Hadwin has ended the day below par seven times, while also posting five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Hadwin
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hadwin finished in the 18th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.06 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the BMW Championship, which placed him in the 22nd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Hadwin shot better than only 0% of the field at the BMW Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.68.
- Hadwin recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.4.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Hadwin had more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.2).
- Hadwin’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the BMW Championship were more than the tournament average (8.8).