Adam Long missed the cut in his most recent appearance at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, and he has +20000 odds as he aims for a better finish in this year’s event at Pebble Beach Golf Links. Before Long tees off in Pebble Beach, California, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Adam Long Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Adam Long to win the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am +20000
Bet $20, Payout $4,020.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Adam Long
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 25-28||Farmers Insurance Open||73||71-73-76-79 (+11)||24||$17,313|
|January 19-22||The American Express||MC||71-71-65 (-9)||—||$-|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||48||68-70-67-68 (-7)||11||$20,250|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||71-68 (-3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Long
- In his past four events, Long has an average finish of 61st.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Long has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of +2 in his past four events.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Long has finished below par eight times, while also posting six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 13 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Long
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Long was in the first percentile on par 3s at the Farmers Insurance Open, averaging 3.5 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.18-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open placed him in the 46th percentile of the competitors.
- Long shot better than 39% of the competitors at the Farmers Insurance Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Long fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, Long carded more bogeys or worse (six) than the field average (2.7).
- Long carded more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 3.8 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open.