Adam Long is in 139th position, with a score of +3, following the first round of the Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North).
Adam Long Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Adam Long to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +250000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Adam Long
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||74-71 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||37||70-65-72-68 (-9)||15||$34,710|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||MC||69-72 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Long
- In his past four events, Long has an average finish of 88th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- Long has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four appearances.
- Long has headed to the clubhouse better than par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last nine rounds played.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Long
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Long finished in the fifth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship ranked in the 14th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- Long was better than 35% of the field at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.46.
- Long carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.8.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Long carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (1.9).
- Long’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the field average (6.1).