The Mexico Open at Vidanta is underway, and before the third round Adam Long is in 32nd position with a score of -4.
Adam Long Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Adam Long to win the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta +100000
Bet $20, Payout $20,020.00
Bet $5 Get $150 Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Adam Long
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 13-16||RBC Heritage||59||68-72-68-75 (-1)||16||$44,800|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||MC||77-74 (+7)||—||$-|
|March 23-26||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Long
- In his past four events, Long has an average finish of 46th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Long did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -3.
- Long has finished below par four times and posted four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Long
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Long was in the 80th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.14-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him poorly, in the 14th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Long shot better than 60% of the golfers (averaging 4.58 strokes per hole).
- Long carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Long did not have a bogey or worse (the field averaged two).
- Long’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the tournament average (6.2).