Adam Schenk, who took 15th in the FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind from August 10-12 in his last action, enters play in the 2023 BMW Championship at Olympia Fields Country Club (North Course) with +10000 odds. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Schenk before he tees off in Olympia Fields, Illinois.
Adam Schenk Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Adam Schenk to win the 2023 BMW Championship +10000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Adam Schenk
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||15||69-66-68 (-8)||30||$-|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||64||73-65-70-72 (E)||20||$16,340|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||MC||79-75 (+12)||—||$-|
|July 6-8||John Deere Classic||4||65-66-67-68 (-18)||3||$333,000|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Schenk
- Schenk has finished in the top five once in his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- Schenk has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -9 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Schenk has finished under par eight times, while also registering two par-or-better rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 13 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Schenk
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schenk was in the 90th percentile on par 3s at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 2.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 72nd percentile on par 4s at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 3.29 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- Schenk was better than just 32% of the competitors at the FedEx St. Jude Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.07 strokes.
- Schenk shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on eight of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the other competitors averaged 4.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Schenk did not card a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- Schenk’s 16 birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were more than the field average of 12.5.