Adam Schenk enters the 2023 The RSM Classic at Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course) with +6000 odds. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this course, the 2022 The RSM Classic. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Schenk before he tees off in Saint Simons Island, Georgia.
Adam Schenk Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Adam Schenk to win the 2023 The RSM Classic +6000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Adam Schenk
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 19-21||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||51||73-73-69-70 (+5)||19||$17,744|
|October 12-14||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||72-68 (-2)||—||$-|
|August 24-26||TOUR Championship||9||63-70-69-69 (-10)||10||$990,000|
|August 17-19||BMW Championship||34||72-69-68-72 (+1)||18||$122,000|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Schenk
- Schenk has finished in the top 10 once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four events.
- Schenk finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of -1 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Schenk has finished below par seven times, while also recording one par-or-better round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Schenk
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schenk shot below average over the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 3.10 strokes to finish in the 16th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.08 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, which placed him in the 66th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Schenk shot better than just 5% of the golfers at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Schenk recorded a birdie or better on one of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP (the other participants averaged 3.3).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Schenk carded three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.8).
- Schenk carded the same number of birdies or better (five) as the field average on par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP.