Adam Schenk missed the cut in his most recent appearance at the Valspar Championship, and he has +12500 odds as he tries for a better finish in this year’s event at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course). Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Schenk before he takes to the course in Palm Harbor, Florida.
Adam Schenk Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Adam Schenk to win the 2023 Valspar Championship +12500
Bet $20, Payout $2,520.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Adam Schenk
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||31||68-75-72-72 (-1)||8||$131,000|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||42||67-68-71-72 (-2)||12||$27,768|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||50||69-70-72-73 (E)||17||$48,867|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Schenk
- In his past four events, Schenk has an average finish of 41st.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four events.
- Schenk finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Schenk has ended the day below par five times, while also carding six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Schenk
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schenk was in the 44th percentile on par 3s at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship placed him in the 40th percentile of the competitors.
- Schenk shot better than just 8% of the field at THE PLAYERS Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Schenk did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Schenk had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.7).
- Schenk’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship were less than the field average (5.1).