Adam Scott is in 23rd position, with a score of -5, after the second round of the RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links.
Adam Scott Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Adam Scott to win the 2023 RBC Heritage +12500
Bet $20, Payout $2,520.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Adam Scott
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 6- 9||Masters Tournament||39||68-74-77-74 (+5)||17||$79,200|
|March 9-12||THE PLAYERS Championship||71||72-73-77-71 (+5)||22||$50,750|
|March 2- 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||31||69-71-75-72 (-1)||8||$131,000|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Scott
- Scott has made the cut in 15 straight events.
- In his past four appearances, Scott has an average finish of 41st.
- In his past four tournaments, Scott carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was +1.
- Scott has finished below par six times and posted eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Scott
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Scott was in the 22nd percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament placed him strongly, in the 72nd percentile of the competitors.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Scott shot better than just 25% of the golfers (averaging 4.81 strokes per hole).
- Scott recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.9.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Scott recorded four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.5).
- Scott carded more birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 3.5 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament.