Adam Svensson, who took seventh in the Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club on August 3-5 in his most recent action, enters play in the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +12500 odds. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Svensson before he takes to the course in Memphis, Tennessee.
Adam Svensson Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Adam Svensson to win the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship +12500
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Adam Svensson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||7||63-67-70-68 (-12)||8||$223,060|
|July 27-29||3M Open||37||66-69-73-67 (-9)||15||$34,710|
|July 6-8||John Deere Classic||21||69-66-67-69 (-13)||8||$84,138|
|June 29 – July 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||40||71-67-71-68 (-11)||13||$33,000|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Svensson
- Svensson has made the cut in four straight events.
- Svensson has finished in the top 10 once in his past four events.
- In his past four events, Svensson carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -11 in his past four appearances.
- Svensson has headed to the clubhouse below par 14 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Svensson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Svensson was rather average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging par to finish in the 43rd percentile of the field.
- He finished in the 97th percentile on par 4s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.81 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- Svensson was better than just 30% of the field at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.46.
- Svensson carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Svensson had more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (1.9).
- Svensson’s 12 birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the tournament average of 6.1.