Adrian Meronk enters the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +25000 odds after missing the cut at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, his most recent event. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Meronk before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Adrian Meronk Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Adrian Meronk to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +25000
Bet $20, Payout $5,020.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Adrian Meronk
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||73-81 (+10)||—||$-|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||14||67-69-70-68 (-6)||8||$134,400|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||45||74-67-70-72 (-1)||16||$59,560|
|October 27 – 30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||69-71 (-2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Adrian Meronk
- Meronk has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Meronk finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -4 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Meronk has ended the day below par six times, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adrian Meronk
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Meronk was in the 52nd percentile on par 3s at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.4 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, which landed him in the fifth percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Meronk was better than only 4% of the field at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Meronk recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, Meronk recorded one bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.3).
- Meronk’s one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard were less than the field average of 3.9.