Akshay Bhatia is in 105th position, with a score of +1, following the first round of the Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North).
Akshay Bhatia Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Akshay Bhatia to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +25000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Akshay Bhatia
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||1||69-69-63-68 (-15)||0||$684,000|
|July 13-15||Barbasol Championship||9||68-68-70-65 (-17)||5||$95,950|
Recent Form Insights: Akshay Bhatia
- In his past four tournaments, Bhatia has one win and two top-10 finishes.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Bhatia has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -10 those three times he made the cut.
- Bhatia has headed to the clubhouse better than par eight times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 11 rounds played.
- He has shot the best score of the day in one of his last 11 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Akshay Bhatia
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bhatia was in the 12th percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship placed him below average, in the 14th percentile of the field.
- Bhatia shot better than 67% of the competitors at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.46.
- Bhatia failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Bhatia carded two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- Bhatia’s three birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the field average of 6.1.