Akshay Bhatia enters play in the 2023 Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) with +10000 odds to win after a second-place finish in the Puerto Rico Open at Grand Reserve Country Club on March 2 – 5 in his last tournament. Before Bhatia tees off in Palm Harbor, Florida, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Akshay Bhatia Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Akshay Bhatia to win the 2023 Valspar Championship +10000
Bet $20, Payout $2,020.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Akshay Bhatia
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 2 – 5||Puerto Rico Open||2||66-71-67-65 (-19)||2||$414,200|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||49||71-65-74-69 (-1)||13||$20,524|
|November 17 – 20||The RSM Classic||45||73-63-69-69 (-8)||11||$27,135|
|October 27 – 30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||17||68-67-69-68 (-12)||7||$89,375|
Recent Form Insights: Akshay Bhatia
- Bhatia has qualified for the weekend in four straight events.
- In his past four events, Bhatia has finished in the top five once.
- In his past four tournaments, Bhatia has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -10 those four times he made the cut.
- Bhatia has headed to the clubhouse below par 13 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day twice while finishing with a top-five score on four occasions and a top-10 score in five of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Akshay Bhatia
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bhatia was in the 69th percentile on par 3s at the Puerto Rico Open, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 95th percentile on par 4s at the Puerto Rico Open, averaging 3.8 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Bhatia shot better than 83% of the field at the Puerto Rico Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Bhatia carded a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, Bhatia had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.1).
- Bhatia’s 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open were more than the tournament average (4.7).