Alex Smalley has +40000 odds at the 2023 THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Smalley before he tees off in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
Alex Smalley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Alex Smalley to win the 2023 THE PLAYERS Championship +40000
Bet $20, Payout $8,020.00
Bet $5 Get $150 Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Alex Smalley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||80-73 (+9)||—||$-|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||MC||69-76 (+3)||—||$-|
|February 2 – 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||75-67-72-74 (+1)||19||$18,540|
|January 25 – 28||Farmers Insurance Open||37||71-73-71-74 (+1)||14||$37,845|
Recent Form Insights: Alex Smalley
- Smalley has an average finishing position of 51st in his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Smalley has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was +1.
- Smalley has finished below par four times and recorded six better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Alex Smalley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Smalley shot poorly on the eight par-3 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the ninth percentile of competitors.
- His 4.35-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard placed him poorly, in the eighth percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, Smalley shot better than only 14% of the field (averaging 5 strokes per hole).
- Smalley failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, Smalley carded two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.3).
- Smalley did not record a birdie or better on a single one of the 20 par-4 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard. The field average was 3.9.