Alex Smalley enters the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) with +6600 odds. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this course, the 2022 Valero Texas Open. Before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Smalley in this event.
Alex Smalley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Alex Smalley to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +6600
Bet $20, Payout $1,340.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Alex Smalley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||27||68-71-71-74 (E)||10||$53,190|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||65||71-75-69-74 (+1)||18||$53,250|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||80-73 (+9)||—||$-|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||MC||69-76 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Alex Smalley
- Smalley has an average finishing position of 46th in his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four tournaments, Smalley carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of +1 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Smalley has finushed under par four times, while also registering seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Alex Smalley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Smalley was in the 24th percentile on par 3s at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 4.06-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship placed him well, in the 69th percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valspar Championship, Smalley shot better than 83% of the field (averaging 4.56 strokes per hole).
- Smalley failed to card a birdie on any of the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Smalley had four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 3.4).
- Smalley’s four birdies or better on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were more than the field average of 3.3.