Alexander Noren is +25000 to win the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after placing 15th in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) from March 30 – April 2 in his most recent outing. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Noren before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Alexander Noren Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Alexander Noren to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +25000
Bet $20, Payout $5,020.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Alexander Noren
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||15||70-71-70-70 (-7)||8||$135,725|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-72 (+5)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||61||73-73-70-75 (+3)||12||$44,400|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-73 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Alexander Noren
- Noren has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four events.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, Noren carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -2.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Noren has ended the day below par five times, while also registering seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Alexander Noren
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Noren was in the 96th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.63 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Valero Texas Open, which landed him in the 52nd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Noren shot better than 45% of the field (averaging 4.81 strokes per hole).
- Noren shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on six of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Noren did not have a bogey or worse (the tournament average was two).
- Noren carded more birdies or better (six) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.