Andrew Landry heads into the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links with +30000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this course, the 2022 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Landry before he takes to the course in Pebble Beach, California.
Andrew Landry Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Andrew Landry to win the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am +30000
Bet $20, Payout $6,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Andrew Landry
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 19-22||The American Express||68||68-66-70-79 (-5)||22||$16,720|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||67||75-63-72-71 (-1)||18||$17,010|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||71-75 (+4)||—||$-|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||73||72-66-71-71 (-4)||20||$16,000|
Recent Form Insights: Andrew Landry
- In his past four tournaments, Landry has an average finish of 69th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- Landry did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Landry has finished under par five times, while also carding one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Andrew Landry
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Landry was in the first percentile on par 3s at The American Express, averaging 3.44 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.83-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at The American Express ranked in the 64th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.87 strokes on par 4s).
- Landry was better than only 19% of the golfers at The American Express on par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.48 strokes.
- Landry carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at The American Express, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.1.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The American Express, Landry had five bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.3).
- Landry’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at The American Express were more than the tournament average (8.4).