Andrew Landry, who won the 2018 Valero Texas Open, will look for another win this year at TPC San Antonio (Oaks). He has the 113th-best odds to win at +35000. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Landry before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas.
Andrew Landry Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Andrew Landry to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +35000
Bet $20, Payout $7,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Andrew Landry
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||45||71-72-71-72 (+2)||12||$21,519|
|March 2 – 5||Puerto Rico Open||40||71-69-72-70 (-6)||15||$15,390|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||MC||74-72 (+6)||—||$-|
|February 9 – 12||WM Phoenix Open||MC||72-79 (+9)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Andrew Landry
- Landry has an average finishing position of 43rd in his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Landry has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Landry has finished below par three times, while also recording one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Andrew Landry
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Landry finished in the 50th percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.15 strokes.
- His 4.11-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship ranked in the 52nd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.13 strokes on par 4s).
- Landry shot better than 63% of the field at the Valspar Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Landry carded a birdie or better on one of the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the field averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Landry had more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (3.4).
- Landry’s four birdies or better on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were more than the field average of 3.3.