Andrew Putnam is in 86th position, with a score of E, following the first round of the Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North).
Andrew Putnam Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Andrew Putnam to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +20000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Andrew Putnam
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 17-19||BMW Championship||10||70-70-66-67 (-7)||10||$480,600|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||24||68-67-70-68 (-7)||8||$158,286|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||27||67-71-68-67 (-7)||13||$53,200|
Recent Form Insights: Andrew Putnam
- Putnam will seek to qualify for the weekend for the 11th straight event.
- Putnam has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Putnam carded a score better than average in three of those outings.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Putnam has finished under par eight times, while also registering one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 13 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Andrew Putnam
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Putnam was in the 59th percentile on par 3s at the BMW Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 71st percentile on par 4s at the BMW Championship, averaging 3.92 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- Putnam was better than 37% of the golfers at the BMW Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.68 strokes.
- Putnam carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.4.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Putnam had one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 2.2).
- Putnam’s eight birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship were less than the field average of 8.8.