The Mexico Open at Vidanta is underway, and following the second round Andrew Putnam is in fourth position with a score of -9.
Andrew Putnam Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Andrew Putnam to win the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta +2800
Bet $20, Payout $580.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Andrew Putnam
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 13-16||RBC Heritage||59||67-72-70-74 (-1)||16||$44,800|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||28||71-69-70-73 (-5)||10||$55,922|
|March 9-12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-74 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Andrew Putnam
- Putnam will look to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four appearances, Putnam has finished in the top five once.
- Putnam finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Putnam has finished below par seven times, while also posting one par-or-better round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Andrew Putnam
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Putnam was in the 23rd percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.07-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him poorly, in the 30th percentile of the field.
- Putnam was better than 85% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63.
- Putnam carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Putnam recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (two).
- Putnam carded fewer birdies or better (six) than the tournament average of 6.2 on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.