Andrew Putnam has +20000 odds to win the 2023 THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass. He missed the cut in his last appeareance here in 2022. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Putnam before he tees off in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
Andrew Putnam Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Andrew Putnam to win the 2023 THE PLAYERS Championship +20000
Bet $20, Payout $4,020.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Andrew Putnam
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||34||69-75-73-71 (E)||9||$109,000|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||MC||74-71 (+3)||—||$-|
|February 9 – 12||WM Phoenix Open||MC||73-70 (+1)||—||$-|
|February 2 – 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-74-75 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Andrew Putnam
- Putnam finished 34th in his only finish over his last four events.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Putnam has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He posted a final score of 0 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Putnam has finushed below par four times, while also posting five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 11 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Andrew Putnam
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Putnam shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 71st percentile of the field.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard ranked in the 47th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.13 strokes on par 4s).
- Putnam shot better than 55% of the golfers at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard on par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.73 strokes.
- Putnam recorded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, Putnam carded three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.3).
- Putnam’s six birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard were more than the field average of 3.9.