Arjun Atwal enters the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links with +100000 odds. He missed the cut in his last outing, the Farmers Insurance Open. Below we help you make your best bets on Atwal before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Arjun Atwal Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Arjun Atwal to win the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am +100000
Bet $20, Payout $20,020.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Arjun Atwal
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 25-28||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||80-76 (+12)||—||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||49||63-71-70-73 (-7)||12||$16,367|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||73-78 (+9)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||78-75 (+11)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Arjun Atwal
- Atwal finished 49th in his only finish over his last four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Atwal did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -7 in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Atwal has ended the day under par twice, while also posting two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Arjun Atwal
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Atwal was in the first percentile on par 3s at the Farmers Insurance Open, averaging 3.5 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open ranked in the 19th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, Atwal was better than just 0% of the golfers (averaging 5.38 strokes per hole).
- Atwal recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.3.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, Atwal carded more bogeys or worse (five) than the tournament average (2.7).
- Atwal’s one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open were less than the tournament average of 3.8.