The Fortinet Championship is underway, and Arjun Atwal is in 149th position with a score of +5.
Arjun Atwal Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Arjun Atwal to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +500000
Bet $20, Payout $100,020.00
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Arjun Atwal
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 6-8||John Deere Classic||MC||71-77 (+6)||—||$-|
|April 27-29||Mexico Open at Vidanta||MC||70-74 (+2)||—||$-|
|March 23-25||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||77-70 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Arjun Atwal
- Atwal has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 149th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four tournaments.
- Atwal did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of +5 in his only recent appearance.
- Atwal has finished below par twice and recorded two better-than-average rounds over his last seven played.
- He has not finished any of his last seven rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Arjun Atwal
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Atwal was in the 18th percentile on par 3s at the John Deere Classic, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.32 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the John Deere Classic, which landed him in the third percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the John Deere Classic, Atwal shot better than 35% of the golfers (averaging 4.67 strokes per hole).
- Atwal recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.9.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, Atwal had two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- Atwal’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic were less than the tournament average (6.4).