Augusto Nunez (+25000) enters the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Farmers Insurance Open, finishing 31st. Below we help you make your best bets on Nunez before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Augusto Nunez Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Augusto Nunez to win the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am +25000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Augusto Nunez
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 25-28||Farmers Insurance Open||31||72-69-75-72 (E)||13||$50,895|
|January 19-22||The American Express||MC||70-70-73 (-3)||—||$-|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||41||67-68-69-68 (-8)||10||$28,045|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||71-75 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Augusto Nunez
- Nunez has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 36th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Nunez carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four events.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Nunez has finished below par eight times, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Augusto Nunez
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Nunez shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, averaging par to finish in the 74th percentile of competitors.
- He shot well to finish in the 81st percentile on par 4s at the Farmers Insurance Open, averaging 4.05 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Nunez shot better than just 15% of the field at the Farmers Insurance Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Nunez recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, outperforming the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, Nunez recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.7).
- Nunez’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open were more than the field average of 3.8.