The Fortinet Championship is underway, and Augusto Nunez is in 105th position with a score of +1.
Augusto Nunez Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Augusto Nunez to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +80000
Bet $20, Payout $16,020.00
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Augusto Nunez
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||73-73 (+6)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||72||66-71-81-73 (+7)||31||$15,600|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||50||68-72-72-69 (-3)||12||$9,356|
Recent Form Insights: Augusto Nunez
- In his past four events, Nunez has an average finish of 76th.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- Nunez has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of +2 in his past four events.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Nunez has finished under par three times, while also carding one bogey-free round and two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Augusto Nunez
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Nunez shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.63 strokes to finish in the first percentile of the field.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship placed him in the 34th percentile of the competitors.
- Nunez shot better than only 15% of the golfers at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.46 strokes.
- Nunez carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.8.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Nunez recorded four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Nunez’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the tournament average (6.1).