Augusto Nunez heads into the 2023 Puerto Rico Open at Grand Reserve Country Club with +4500 odds. He made the cut and finished 71st in his most recent event, The Honda Classic. Before Nunez tees off in Río Grande, Puerto Rico, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Augusto Nunez Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Augusto Nunez to win the 2023 Puerto Rico Open +4500
Bet $20, Payout $920.00
Bet $5 Get $150 Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Augusto Nunez
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||71||70-70-69-74 (+3)||17||$16,464|
|February 2 – 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||48||67-72-73-72 (-3)||15||$22,371|
|January 25 – 28||Farmers Insurance Open||31||72-69-75-72 (E)||13||$50,895|
|January 19 – 22||The American Express||MC||70-70-73 (-3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Augusto Nunez
- Nunez will attempt to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four tournaments, Nunez has an average finish of 50th.
- In his past four appearances, Nunez carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of even par in his past four tournaments.
- Nunez has finished below par five times and carded six better-than-average rounds over his last 15 played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 15 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Augusto Nunez
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Nunez was in the 68th percentile on par 3s at The Honda Classic, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.21 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at The Honda Classic, which landed him in the 15th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Nunez was better than 92% of the golfers at The Honda Classic on par-5 holes, averaging 4.13 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.48 strokes.
- Nunez carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at The Honda Classic (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The Honda Classic, Nunez recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.5).
- Nunez’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at The Honda Classic were less than the field average (5.7).