Augusto Nunez enters the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship at Country Club of Jackson with +30000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Fortinet Championship. Before Nunez tees off in Jackson, Mississippi, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Augusto Nunez Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Augusto Nunez to win the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship +30000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Augusto Nunez
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||MC||73-69 (-2)||—||$-|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||73-73 (+6)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||72||66-71-81-73 (+7)||31||$15,600|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||50||68-72-72-69 (-3)||12||$9,356|
Recent Form Insights: Augusto Nunez
- In his past four tournaments, Nunez has an average finish of 61st.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Nunez has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +2 in his past four events.
- Nunez has finshed below par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished three rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Augusto Nunez
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Nunez was in the 87th percentile on par 3s at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.1 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Fortinet Championship, which landed him in the 18th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Nunez was better than 66% of the field at the Fortinet Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Nunez carded a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship (the field averaged 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Nunez recorded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.2.
- Nunez carded fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 5.4 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship.