Augusto Nunez enters the 2023 The Honda Classic at PGA National (Champion) with +20000 odds. He made the cut and finished 60th in his most recent outing, the Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship. Before Nunez tees off in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Augusto Nunez Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Augusto Nunez to win the 2023 The Honda Classic +20000
Bet $20, Payout $4,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Augusto Nunez
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 15 – 18||Fortinet Championship||MC||69-74 (-1)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||69-74 (-1)||—||$-|
|October 6 – 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||71-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|October 27 – 30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||67||67-69-73-77 (+2)||21||$13,845|
Recent Form Insights: Augusto Nunez
- In his past four tournaments, Nunez has an average finish of 40th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Nunez finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -4 across his past four events.
- Over his last 15 rounds, Nunez has finished below par eight times, while also registering six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 15 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Augusto Nunez
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|