Augusto Nunez heads into the 2023 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +40000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the 3M Open, finishing 72nd. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Nunez before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Augusto Nunez Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Augusto Nunez to win the 2023 Wyndham Championship +40000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Augusto Nunez
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 27-30||3M Open||72||66-71-81-73 (+7)||31||$15,600|
|July 20-23||Barracuda Championship||50||68-72-72-69 (-3)||12||$9,356|
|July 13-16||Barbasol Championship||MC||71-73 (E)||—||$-|
|July 6- 9||John Deere Classic||MC||73-69 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Augusto Nunez
- In his past four tournaments, Nunez has an average finish of 61st.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Nunez has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of +2 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Nunez has finished below par five times, while also registering one par-or-better round and three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Augusto Nunez
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Nunez was in the eighth percentile on par 3s at the 3M Open, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.3 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the 3M Open, which landed him in the fourth percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Nunez was better than 88% of the competitors at the 3M Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.54 strokes.
- Nunez failed to card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Nunez carded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.4).
- Nunez’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the 3M Open were less than the tournament average (6.4).