Austin Cook is in 54th position, with a score of E, following the second round of the 2023 Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines (North).
Austin Cook Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Austin Cook to win the 2023 Farmers Insurance Open +200000
Bet $20, Payout $40,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Austin Cook
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 19-22||The American Express||36||68-70-66-68 (-16)||11||$38,080|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-74 (+4)||—||$-|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||71-73 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Austin Cook
- In his past four appearances, Cook has an average finish of 45th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Cook has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those two times he made the cut.
- Cook has finshed better than par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Austin Cook
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cook finished in the 54th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at The American Express, averaging par.
- He averaged 3.83 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at The American Express, which placed him in the 64th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Cook shot better than 55% of the competitors at The American Express on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.44 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.48.
- Cook shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at The American Express (the other golfers averaged 2.1).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The American Express, Cook recorded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.3.
- Cook’s 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at The American Express were more than the field average (8.4).