Austin Cook is in 19th position, with a score of -6, after the second round of the Mexico Open at Vidanta at Vidanta Vallarta.
Austin Cook Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Austin Cook to win the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta +30000
Bet $20, Payout $6,020.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Austin Cook
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-74 (+6)||—||$-|
|March 23-26||Corales Puntacana Championship||13||70-68-71-67 (-12)||7||$74,417|
|March 16-19||Valspar Championship||MC||75-76 (+9)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Austin Cook
- In his past four events, Cook has finished in the top 20 twice.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Cook carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score of -9 across his past four events.
- Cook has finished below par six times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 10 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Austin Cook
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cook finished in the 0 percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.5 strokes.
- His 4.1-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open ranked in the 34th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Cook shot better than only 12% of the golfers (averaging 5 strokes per hole).
- Cook did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Cook had four bogeys or worse (the tournament average was two).
- Cook had fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.