Austin Eckroat is in 60th position, with a score of -1, following the first round of the Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North).
Austin Eckroat Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Austin Eckroat to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +13000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Austin Eckroat
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||74-70 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 13-15||Genesis Scottish Open||65||71-67-72-70 (E)||15||$18,128|
Recent Form Insights: Austin Eckroat
- In his past four events, Eckroat has an average finish of 63rd.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Eckroat finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -1 in his past four tournaments.
- Eckroat has finshed better than par three times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished three rounds with a better-than-average score over his last nine rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Austin Eckroat
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Eckroat was somewhat average on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging par to finish in the 43rd percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.21 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wyndham Championship, which placed him in the ninth percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Eckroat shot better than 67% of the golfers at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.46 strokes.
- Eckroat recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Eckroat had two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 1.9).
- Eckroat’s four birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.1.