Austin Eckroat, who took fifth in the Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course) on March 23 – 26 in his last tournament, comes into the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) with +9000 odds. Before Eckroat tees off in San Antonio, Texas, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Austin Eckroat Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Austin Eckroat to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +9000
Bet $20, Payout $1,820.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Austin Eckroat
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23 – 26||Corales Puntacana Championship||5||69-69-66-68 (-16)||3||$155,800|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Puerto Rico Open||MC||72-73 (+1)||—||$-|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||MC||74-69 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Austin Eckroat
- Eckroat has finished in the top five once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Eckroat finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- In his past four appearances, he finished -16 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Eckroat has finished below par five times and carded six better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 10 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Austin Eckroat
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Eckroat was in the 57th percentile on par 3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.83 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Corales Puntacana Championship, which was strong enough to place him in the 94th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.03 strokes).
- Eckroat shot better than 84% of the field at the Corales Puntacana Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.59 strokes.
- Eckroat recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the field averaged 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Eckroat recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.7).
- Eckroat’s 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were more than the field average (4.6).