After the second round of the Mexico Open at Vidanta, Austin Smotherman is in fourth position with a score of -9.
Austin Smotherman Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Austin Smotherman to win the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta +5000
Bet $20, Payout $1,020.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Austin Smotherman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 13-16||RBC Heritage||67||69-70-73-73 (+1)||18||$41,600|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-74 (+3)||—||$-|
|March 16-19||Valspar Championship||36||72-69-72-72 (+1)||11||$35,280|
Recent Form Insights: Austin Smotherman
- Smotherman has finished in the top five once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Smotherman has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average once.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Smotherman has finished under par five times, while also posting two par-or-better rounds and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Austin Smotherman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Smotherman was in the ninth percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.31 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the RBC Heritage, which placed him in the 59th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Smotherman was better than 34% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63.
- Smotherman fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Smotherman recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of two).
- Smotherman’s nine birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the tournament average of 6.2.