The Shriners Children’s Open is underway, and ahead of the third round Beau Hossler is in sixth position with a score of -9.
Beau Hossler Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Bet $20, Payout $380.00
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Beau Hossler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 5-7||Sanderson Farms Championship||28||68-67-72-71 (-10)||8||$53,769|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||30||70-69-71-71 (-7)||14||$42,532|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||20||71-67-65-69 (-8)||7||$233,000|
Recent Form Insights: Beau Hossler
- Hossler has made the cut in four straight events.
- Hossler has finished in the top 20 once in his past four tournaments.
- Hossler finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -8.
- Hossler has headed to the clubhouse below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Beau Hossler
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hossler was relatively average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging par to finish in the 52nd percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.8 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Sanderson Farms Championship, which was strong enough to place him in the 93rd percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.93 strokes).
- Hossler shot better than just 12% of the golfers at the Sanderson Farms Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Hossler recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Hossler had three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Hossler’s nine birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were more than the tournament average of 6.1.