Ben Griffin enters the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +25000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent outing, the Wyndham Championship. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Griffin before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
Ben Griffin Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ben Griffin to win the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship +25000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Ben Griffin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||70-73 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||20||68-69-67-68 (-12)||12||$82,179|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||MC||75-71 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 13-15||Genesis Scottish Open||25||69-67-69-70 (-5)||10||$65,594|
Recent Form Insights: Ben Griffin
- Griffin has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Griffin finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -9 in his past four tournaments.
- Griffin has finished below par seven times and carded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ben Griffin
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Griffin finished in the 43rd percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging par.
- His 4.21-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship ranked in the ninth percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Griffin was better than 35% of the golfers (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Griffin failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the tournament average was 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Griffin did not card a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Griffin recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 6.1 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship.